MBA Through design thinking and practical exercises that build on theory, you will enhance your management and leadership capabilities. Students come from a wide variety of backgrounds and are encouraged to draw on their own experience as well as their newly acquired skills and awareness. This contributes to a dynamic learning environment that includes business simulations, innovative problem-solving and blended learning. Approaching business problems creatively, you will develop a skill set for tackling complex issues based on thoroughly understanding client needs, collaborative working, cross-disciplinary thinking, personal reflection and rapid prototyping of new ideas.
- You will need at least a 2.5 CGPA honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject and ...
- We will consider a comparable professional or postgraduate qualification or...
- A recognised first degree undertaken in english medium and/or...
- Ideally you will need a minimum of two years management/supervisory experience however applications will be considerd on an individual basic.
- January / May / September
- 1 year and 8 months
- Leadership by Design
- Understanding Markets & Customers
- Business Decision Making
- Strategic Management
- Networks, Relationships Trade & Entrepreneurship
- Financial Tools for Business
- Innovation and Change through Design
- Project Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Development Project