|Librarianfirstname.lastname@example.org Contact no : +604 - 545 6000 Ext. 8001|
|Assistant email@example.com Contact no : +604 - 545 6000 Ext. 8004|
Book Purchase Request
To request library resources for library purchase please follow the following steps;
Book Donation Guideline
- Books – Non-fiction and fiction: Hardcover/paperbacks/children’s/young adult’s/ general reading/ motivations books etc.
- Textbooks – less than 5 years old (2016 onwards) Business/Finance/Management/Computer Science/English/Art/Travel & Tourism
- Periodical collections – Magazines and journals related to Business/Finance/Management/Computer Science/English/Art/Travel & Tourism
- Others (Encyclopaedia/dictionaries/directory/yearbooks/guides etc.
- Gently used.
- Clean, no water damage, mold free, odourless, page whole, binding intact, free of highlights, underlining and notes.
- Peninsula College staff and students
- PKT staff and family members
- Public members.
- Donated materials can be sent directly to Peninsula College The Ship Campus
- Contact the librarian before dropping off donation.
- The Librarian would need to review every material of donations before accepted.
- The Library reserve the right to accept or refuse prospective donation.
- Donation accepted become the library property and have the right to dispose of donations not required.