LIBRARY POLICIES - MEMBERSHIP
Rules & Regulations
- Users must wear or bring student’s card when entering the library.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are strictly NOT allowed inside the library.
- Reservation of seats is not permitted. The library staff may remove books and other articles left for any length of time on chairs and tables.
- Users must be decently dress and conduct themselves properly in the library.
- The discussion rooms are available on booking basis and must be used strictly for group discussion only.
- The library will not accept responsibility for the loss or misplacement of personal belongings.
- Student who found vandalized any library books or furniture will be penalized.
- Rearrange of library furniture such as sofas, table, etc. is not permitted.
- Mobile phones are not allowed to be used in the library. Turn it off or put into silent mode before entering the library.
- The library staff on duty have the right to request user to leave the premises if he/she found to be violating any of the library rules.
- SILENCE must be observed in the library at all times.
- The library reserves the right to amend these rules from time to time.
- All registered students and staff of Peninsula College are automatically members of the Library.
- Only those with ID card are allowed to use the library services and facilities.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)