LIBRARY POLICIES - SERVICES AND FACILITIES
Discussion Room Policy
You are required to abide by the following rules and regulations:
- Users are required to use the Discussion Room for group study and discussions only.
- Use of the room is limited to a maximum of three hours. Users that book more than three hours will be cancelled by library staff.
- If the room still empty after booking is made in 15 minute, library staff has the right to cancel the booking immediately.
- Please rearrange the chairs/tables after use.
- Please ensure that the room is clean before you leave.
The following are prohibited inside the discussion rooms:
- Food is not permitted.
- Loud noises.
- Bringing in additional chairs/other pieces of furniture.
- Leaving any kind of garbage including paper/plastic, etc.
Fine and Penalties:
- Users who intentionally damage the facilities will be fined RM50.00 and they will receive a warning letter.
- Users who use the Discussion Room without making a reservation will get a verbal warning.
- If they repeat the same mistake again, they will receive a warning letter.
- Users who eat in the Discussion Room shall leave immediately and their reservation will be terminated. If they repeat the same mistake again, they will receive a warning letter.
- Users who exhibit inappropriate behavior need to leave the Discussion Room and their booking will be terminated. If they repeat the same mistake, they will receive a warning letter.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)