Foundation in Arts
About Foundation in Arts
Peninsula College’s Foundation in Arts prepare students who are looking to further their studies locally and internationally.
The one year programme incorporates academic knowledge along with content-oriented modules that aims to cultivate skills such as communication, critical thinking and academic literacy.
Students undertaking the Foundation in Arts will be able to develop practical skills and knowledge that will aid towards a smooth transition towards a degree of their choice.
Study Mode / Duration
- Thinking Skills
- Basic Information & Communication
- English I
- Introduction to Management
- English II
- Introduction to Marketing /
- Introduction to Psychology
- Financial Accounting /
- Introduction to Sociology
- Introduction to Law
- Writing and Research Skills
- Essential of Economics
- Management Accounting / Introduction to Visual Arts
- Introduction to Finance / Introduction to Mass Media Communication
*Peninsula College reserves the right to make changes to the programme structure without prior notice.